Saturday, April 11, 2009

Get back and relax

Everytime I visit www.gamerce.com makes my day complete, I'am always looking forward to the icon "FOCUS" on the left upper side of the main page of the www.gamerce.com
It was a nice day again dropbying into the said site by reading funny yet entertaining article intitled " Gamers Are More Accepting Of Same-Sex Marriage?" By William Usher.

Topics have been popping up across the broad range of gaming sites that convey importance, meaning and food-for-thought rationalizations that ? dare I say ? even important political minds seem to forego. So what topic is rearing its head up and over the hedges, today? Same-sex marriage in video games.

You can read more about this details at www.gamerce.com. If you are a gamers I'am sure you will enjoy reading some articles posted from gamerce.com




No comments:

Post a Comment